Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] modifying large bars below image area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 28, 2010, 03:53 PM
Publinaut

21 posts · Dec 2010
[SOLVED] modifying large bars below image area

There is a light gray and a dark gray bar, about 20 pixels in height each, which appear below the image area in the header. I want to modify these bars. I removed the %pages and %cats options from the header configuration. I also said "no" to the menu, the search box, and the RSS feeds options. So the bars are emply. However, the bars still appear, and also, the main body of the page slides up to overlap with these bars. I would like to modify these bars, and possibly remove them. Any guidance on where the controls are for these bars would be appreciated. Thanks!