Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Space between center column and footer - lost after update to 3.7.6

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 20, 2012, 08:06 AM
Hommels

9 posts · Nov 2009
[SOLVED] Space between center column and footer - lost after update to 3.7.6

Hi there.
I've lost the space between the center column and my footer after updating to 3.7.6. - everything has been fine with 3.7.3 in my testing page. Unfortunately i updated the testing page too, just to see the same thing happen.

This is the page: http://tcb-olzheim.de
I'm talking about the space above the area with the three graphics (Aktuelles...) in the add-on widget area of the footer. You can see the 2px border around all the different items, which is added to a 4px border without the space.

Any ideas anybody? Would highly appreciate your help!