Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

remove hyperlink on headline?

Old Aug 17, 2010, 03:31 PM
lisakate

15 posts · Aug 2010
Boston, USA
remove hyperlink on headline?

Hello I want to remove the hyperlinks on all posts in my site. How do I do that please?
Example page:
http://www.brcps.org/beta1/category/join-us/
I do not want users to be able to click on the "human resources" headline or "current openings."
Lisa
Old Aug 18, 2010, 06:11 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That's part of the core structure of WordPress. You could probably do a search for removing permalinks on wordpress.org or you could just style the title to not look like a line in ATO>Style Posts & Pages.