Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Adding Google Fonts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 24, 2013, 05:32 PM
2mommies4me

1 posts · Mar 2013
[SOLVED] Adding Google Fonts

I am relatively new to CSS editing. I have recently implemented the Montezuma theme on my website. I am wanting to customize the font that is used specifically for the posts. I have played around in the options for the theme and saw where I can add a Google font. Which I am successful at doing.

Once said font is added is where I get a little lost. I have gone into the admin settings and can see that there are some text options there, but I know that's not where I need to be. So, I ventured myself over to the CSS files and pulled up the content.css.

PHP Code:
/********************************************************************
    <BODY> for TEXT
********************************************************************/

body {

margin:                     0

padding:                 0

font-family:             "Segoe UI""Lucida Grande""Helvetica Neue"sans-serif;

font-size:                 15px;

opacity:                 0/* <--- will be turned on ( = set to '1' ) with jQuery 
                                    after google fonts, if any, have loaded and masonry layout, 
                                    if any, was applied */

I am assuming that the above listed code is where I am able to go in and edit the type of font that I would like to use in the posts (as I want it to be on all the posts). My question is how is it that I go about adding the specific font from Google that was uploaded in the Options section for the theme? If this is not the correct location, then can I be pointed to the correct location and file name along with the how the coding should look?

Thank you very much for any assistance you provide.