Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Title on main page is different than title on single page.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 23, 2010, 09:26 PM
ARealpolitik

130 posts · Jun 2010
Title on main page is different than title on single page.

Once I post an article, if I change the title and repost, the single page does not reflect the change.

Gulf Oil Disaster – A prophecy by Gustav Meyrink in 1903

I accidentally published an auto draft then when I went to fix it, it fixed on the main page but the single page still says Auto Draft as a title. How can I fix this and prevent it from happening in the future?