Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Page Corruption: Visual Editor and Page Revisions vanish when clicking Update!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 8, 2010, 06:49 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
I was just about to suggest that he should hire you, JD. Just FYI, Andrew, I've hired Juggledad in the past to look into areas of our site that were just beyond my ken, and he did so very successfully. Worth every dime.

Your hosting company's support folks might be helpful too, but my experience with other companies is that Wordpress itself is not generally well-known to most of the support geeks.