Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Old Feb 28, 2011, 10:37 PM
chavaden

6 posts · Feb 2011

Just change 'permalink' from default to one of other options provided by Atahuapa theme, and got this message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /blog1/ on this server.

Now I can't go back to dashboard to change it. PLEASE HELP!!!
Old Mar 1, 2011, 04:12 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) it is not an Atahualpa option or issue, it is a WordPress option/issue
2) if you don't know what an .htaccess file is and/or don't know how to use FTP then you should probably contact your host's support group and explain what you did and ask for help.

If you do know what they are, then you might want to look at
http://perishablepress.com/press/200...ss-permalinks/
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/w...ccess-anything
Old Mar 1, 2011, 08:14 AM
chavaden

6 posts · Feb 2011
Thank you, JD!