Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Right Sidebars are empty

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 15, 2011, 04:17 AM
dmCCAD

7 posts · Dec 2011
[SOLVED] Right Sidebars are empty

Hi.
My problem is that I've set up the sidebars in the options panel, and when I put the widgets I want to see there, they just don't show in the right sidebars. The left ones are shown correctly, though. It just leaves the blank space for the sidebars, but no content on them (I mean, I've checked that they are set to be shown in the options panel, and the do show, but empty!)

Any help will be much appreciated.