Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Have excerpt length question...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 19, 2012, 07:41 PM
ARealpolitik

130 posts · Jun 2010
Have excerpt length question...

I have my excerpt length set at 100 words and they show properly on the home page, but on author or category pages the excerpts are 55 words in length. Any ideas how to get them all to show 100 length..?