Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Changing font color in the Upcoming Events/Calendar widget

Old Nov 5, 2009, 08:46 PM
missmacphisto

6 posts · Nov 2009
Hello!

I am building this site and am having difficult with the "Upcoming Events" widget (part of the Calendar plug-in). I was able to change the color for the links and the widget title, but not for the date and time. (You'll see them if you highlight the entire block of text.) At the moment, the date and time are still black and have faded into the background.

I've tried looking in both the "theme options" part of the dashboard as well as the files for the Calendar plug-in, but I'm not sure exactly what to look for. I already went to "style widgets" under the Atahualpa theme options, which is where I changed the color for the links, but I'm kind've stumped on this one. Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!
Old Nov 6, 2009, 04:40 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I seem to remember answering this awhile ago. have you searched the forums for an answer?
Old Nov 19, 2009, 06:38 PM
missmacphisto

6 posts · Nov 2009
I did but I didn't find anything I'm actually quite curious how one goes about changing color for other widgets including the Collapsing Pages widget. Oftentimes I can change the font but not the additional graphics or text (i.e. triangle buttons on the Collapsing Pages widget, dates on the Upcoming Events widget). Would you have any ideas on that?
Old Feb 1, 2010, 12:39 AM
missmacphisto

6 posts · Nov 2009
Hello,

Sorry to trouble you, but I'm still struggling with this issue and haven't found an answer in either the forums or elsewhere. Would you possibly know the answer to this?