Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Web Hosting for WordPress »

Free wordpress blog hosting

Old Nov 4, 2009, 02:49 AM
maximalhosting

1 posts · Nov 2009
General Web Hosting - Free web hosting for domain registration
We will provide you the free web hosting, if you register domain through our maximalhosting
All we need is you have to register domain through our maximalhosting

1GB Total Disk Space
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Transfer/Mo.
Unlimited My SQL Database
Unlimited Domain Hosting
POP/IMAP/SMTP support
Unlimited Sub Domains (sub.yourdomain.com)

Order Here: www dot maximalhosting dot com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=15"

Last edited by juggledad; Dec 23, 2009 at 06:56 AM.
Old Dec 23, 2009, 06:11 AM
Jack Webhosting

1 posts · Dec 2009
Cheap domain free web hosting services are becoming more popular throughout the web. Often people are left confused at the range of hosting packages available. It is difficult to get instant access to the best free web hosting services which can also include free or cheap domain registration.

Thanks for sharing

Last edited by juggledad; Dec 23, 2009 at 06:56 AM.
Old Mar 19, 2010, 01:37 PM
MrsMoody

4 posts · Mar 2010
My opinion is, when you want to run wordpress site, should get a fix reliable host. Else once you have trouble with the webhost (example, account suspended) you will have headache to get your databese and backup but Thanks for sharing this!

Last edited by juggledad; Mar 19, 2010 at 04:08 PM.