Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Stray Greater than symbol at top of page

Old Jan 2, 2012, 10:59 AM
misangela

14 posts · Sep 2009
Hi! I've read the other post about this, but I'm unclear as to WHICH of the CSS inserts are causing the issue. Was it the Header inserts or the Body inserts?

I've got the google api (for the G+ plus one button) in the BODY inserts, where it said to put it. If that's the culprit, can it be moved to header? If not, is there a way to get rid of that greater than symbol by tweaking the inserted code?

The symbol is driving me mad!

Thanks for your help!

Angela
Old Jan 2, 2012, 12:27 PM
misangela

14 posts · Sep 2009
Hey! Solved my own post!

The G+ code says to put in the BODY, but it's totally fine in the header area. When I moved it, the stray greater than disappeared AND the button works fine.

Hope this helps someone else!

Angela