Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Different widgets showing up on different pages.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 12, 2010, 01:47 PM
ThaddeusB1

26 posts · Jul 2009
Lincoln Nebraska
Different widgets showing up on different pages.

I use Twitter and Facebook feeds in the side bars on my site. I would like to have the feed coincide with the category on the Category page. It seems the easiest thing to do is to set the Right Side Bar to run on the main page and the Right Inner Side Bar to run on the Category page. I could load separate widgets for the separate pages into the specific side bars. This seems like a simple initial solution...
What if I have more than two Category pages? Is the best solution to use a separate Side Bar for each Category, or can I somehow code the widgets to load by page? If page### the load Widget1....?