Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Just loaded the Theme - and theres this slight offset of the image and menub

Old Jun 26, 2010, 08:03 AM
David Campbell

3 posts · Jun 2010
thought Id bring this to your attention:

It looks to me like the dark gray panel spanning across the page should line up?

- I dont know if this is important as i'll be customizing the look anyway, but thought you might like to know about it.

Running on Firefox 3.6.4 on OSX

cheers

Dave
Old Jun 26, 2010, 12:04 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That's just the background image on the advertising theme style. Not sure why it's not lining up for you but with that particular theme style set I would suspect you would have to tweak it a bit when designing to take into account the background image. Since you are just starting I would import another Atahualpa Theme style from the styles folder that is in the zip archive for the theme. Just go to ATO>Export/Import Setting and import the classic, default, or rounded theme style but realize this will overwrite any changes you have made to your style thus far.
Old Jun 26, 2010, 02:55 PM
David Campbell

3 posts · Jun 2010
cheers, Ive been editing anyway, its not really a concern.

I realized that the gray box ended up being in the background image when playing around