Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to assign different header-images to different pages?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 11, 2009, 02:41 PM
gxxfy

16 posts · Nov 2009
[SOLVED] How to assign different header-images to different pages?

Hi there

I'm looking for a way to assign one specific header-image per page, eg

- header1 on page X
- header2 on page Y
- header3 on page Z

Seems quite hard to achieve (see this older post:
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...ht=diff+header

but maybe there is a way of doing this now? Would be great!

All the best
Roman