Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Is it Possible to Add "spacers" in Menu 2 (catagory) Menu Items?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 20, 2013, 09:45 AM
GRF

76 posts · Mar 2011
Is it Possible to Add "spacers" in Menu 2 (catagory) Menu Items?

I have a horizontal menu just below the header but I don't have enough menu items to stretch the whole width of the theme.

Is there a way to add spaces in menu items so that the menu will stretch the width of the theme?