Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

would like to add Links Within to Page pages

Old Jan 1, 2012, 04:49 PM
measure2x

52 posts · Apr 2009
Appleton, WI
would like to add Links Within to Page pages

I've added the Links Within plugin and it's working beautifully on Post pages, but how do I get it displaying on Page pages?

This is the code I need to slip in somewhere (so it displays right under a Page, but before the social buttons):

<div class="linkwithin_div"></div>

There's so many files I don't know which one controls Pages.

Thanks!
Old Jan 1, 2012, 05:46 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Do you have a link to the plugin? How did you get them to display on posts?
Old Jan 1, 2012, 09:09 PM
measure2x

52 posts · Apr 2009
Appleton, WI
Here's the plugin:

http://www.linkwithin.com/learn

I installed it and it automatically displays related posts at the end of a Post, but not a Page.
Old Jan 1, 2012, 09:21 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Sounds like a question you would have to ask the plugin developer. Have you tried searching for a plugin that shows related pages AND posts?
Old Jan 1, 2012, 09:31 PM
measure2x

52 posts · Apr 2009
Appleton, WI
I guess that'll be my next step. But, the instructions on the plugin site say to put in this code where you want the "related posts" to appear (after installing the plugin). It happens automatically on Posts. It's just that ATA is so complicated it's not readily apparent to someone who doesn't really know php where to put it. I was hoping someone at this forum would know which file controls Pages and where to insert

<div class="linkwithin_div"></div>

Juggledad?
Old Jan 5, 2012, 08:01 AM
measure2x

52 posts · Apr 2009
Appleton, WI
I'm willing to pay someone to help me figure this out.