Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Comments with Title

Old Mar 24, 2010, 02:17 AM
f14testing@gmail.com

28 posts · Feb 2010
Bangalore, India
Comments with Title

Hi,
Can you please let me know how can we post comments with Title? I want exactly the same concept has I find it here (when I'm posting a new thread). Please let me know if it's possible using Atahualpa Theme.

Thanks,
F14testing Team
Old Mar 24, 2010, 03:03 AM
f14testing@gmail.com

28 posts · Feb 2010
Bangalore, India
Any help on this? I'm using Atahualpa 3.4.5.
Old Mar 27, 2010, 07:37 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I'm not real clear on what you are looking to do. Can you explain what this would look like on your site?
Old Mar 27, 2010, 10:56 PM
f14testing@gmail.com

28 posts · Feb 2010
Bangalore, India
Larry,
It's like what you have here. Take the example of this thread. This thread has a title and we can see a list of titles when we navigate to http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19. Again when we click on a particular thread title, we get to see the chain of discussions. The same thing I want to implement in my site, in any one of the pages. Is this feasible?

Thanks,
F14testing Team

Last edited by f14testing@gmail.com; Mar 27, 2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old Mar 28, 2010, 07:27 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Take a look at this Plugin to see if it does what you want. I have used it to create a list of page titles on a page that would link to a post an it's comments.
Old Mar 28, 2010, 09:59 AM
f14testing@gmail.com

28 posts · Feb 2010
Bangalore, India
Thanks Larry!
I can use this plugin if this works the way you've mentioned. But to meet my requirement, I've to make a page invisible then. I mean The page shouldn't show up under "page menu bar". But when someone clicks on a link (say which is there in another visible page), the site would navigate to the invisible page.
Is this feasible?