Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Rounded corners at top and bottom

Old May 27, 2010, 02:58 PM
mook

7 posts · May 2010
I know you can add rounded corners using ata-round.txt. However, in IE it doesn't work.

I'd like to just add white .gif rounded corners to my site at the very top and bottom so that it always shows rounded corners regardless of browser. But I have no idea where to insert them.
Old May 27, 2010, 02:58 PM
mook

7 posts · May 2010
To clarify-- these would be rounded corners above the header and below the footer.