Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Adding New Page Loads Wrong Template

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 10, 2012, 10:48 PM
petro7447

20 posts · Mar 2012
Adding New Page Loads Wrong Template

I am very new to wordpress, ATA...pretty much everything as I am not a developer...the person who designed my site jumped ship before it was complete. I am trying to get the hang of it...However, I am having a problem. I created a Privacy Policy page within WP v3.3. Saved, Published, etc...when the page loads it loads with the template used for the blog, while all of the other pages load without the left side column. This is the first page I have created, and everything I found on the WP site states you assign a template at the time you create the page....however, I did not have that option on the right....I know it has to be something I am doing wrong...I apologize for the novice question/problem....Can anyone point me in the right direction to resolve the issue.....? Thanks in advance
WP: 3.3
ATA: 3.7.1
Page: http://www.choosemyplan.com/privacy-policy