Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Different headers for different categories using Unique Headers plugin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 27, 2014, 04:43 PM
kitfreeman

57 posts · Jan 2011
[SOLVED] Different headers for different categories using Unique Headers plugin

Hi

I'd like to have different headers for different post categories. I'm trying the 'Unqiue Headers' plugin (http://wordpress.org/plugins/unique-headers/). I've installed the plugin (plus the required Taxonomy Metadata one) and uploaded and selected new header images for each category, but it's not working. The main site banner (located in my atahualpa header images folder) is displayed as before.

Is this a compatibility issue with atahualpa or I am doing something wrong? Or is there a better way to get different headers? I'd be very grateful for any help, please.

I'm using atahualpa 3.7.15 with WP 3.9.1.

Best wishes
Kit