Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Rrs & comments parsing error

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 20, 2009, 11:07 AM
zenfull

10 posts · Feb 2009
Rrs & comments parsing error

Once again - this is probably because I am new to wordpress and this fabulous theme.

I am getting this error whenever the RSS or COMMENTS buttons on the top right are clicked
XML Parsing Error: XML or text declaration not at start of entity
Line Number 2, Column 1:
My site is www.interviewdiva.com. I am running wordpress 2.7 and Atahualpa 3.

I don't know if they were working or if i could have done something to mess them up - I haven't touched the code at all.

Any Ideas? Would this be fixed by upgrading to 3.2?

Thanks - DeEtte
aka zenfull

PS: also getting the following when I tried to access it from feedburner.

The URL does not appear to reference a valid XML file. We encountered the following problem: Error on line 2: The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.

Last edited by zenfull; Feb 20, 2009 at 11:11 AM.