Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] position the Page Menu within the header using css

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 2, 2009, 11:09 PM
Dockery

6 posts · Sep 2009
[SOLVED] position the Page Menu within the header using css

I am trying to mimic a design look, and need to position the page menu within the header.

If I try to change the menu using css, it either won't work, puts a white block over my logo, or lifts my banner image over my logo.

I would like the header in ** deleted due to fix ** My Website

to match ** deleted due to fix ** an HTML Webpage I've built

the page menu seems to overlap the revolving banner %image slightly, and I do not know how to raise the page menu UP into the header area. How can I change this? Can I change it will css?

Thanks!

Last edited by Dockery; Sep 4, 2009 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Pages have been fixed, you can no longer see the problem.