Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Sidebar Image Rotator Suggestions, Or Can I use the Header Rotator?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 9, 2010, 08:15 PM
ptsail

2 posts · Jun 2010
Sidebar Image Rotator Suggestions, Or Can I use the Header Rotator?

I'm looking to add an ~ 180 x 250 ad to the top of my right sidebar on my site at ptsail.org. I'd like the ad to change on every page as the page is called, much like the way the header image changes.

Can anyone suggest a plug-in that can do this? Can the header rotator somehow be used for this function?