Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] select next post ID of the current single post page

Old Aug 3, 2011, 04:03 AM
fsastrow

14 posts · Jun 2011
Hi all,

Is there any way to select the prev/next post ID of the current single post page that we're viewing?

I want to use it to attach the featured image of the next page to the current page that we're viewing.

Or is there any other workaround to do this?

Thanks in advance
Old Aug 3, 2011, 05:29 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You can't do this in the html for the page, you would have to use a plugin (like exec-php) that allows you to run php in the page. Then you could use the WordPress function next_post_link()
Old Aug 11, 2011, 07:05 AM
fsastrow

14 posts · Jun 2011
ah thanks juggledad, it works