Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Two sites in network, how Have a header for each one?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 6, 2012, 12:53 AM
clara

4 posts · Aug 2012
Two sites in network, how Have a header for each one?

I have a network under my own domain, wich are claratiscar.cat and claratiscar.cat/es
basically are the same blog but in two languages, of course I'm using the same theme: atahualpa but I cannot get a different header for each one.
in my FTP I just can acces to root domain so there's no way to change by ftp the header, I mean if I add an image it will be shown in all blogs. I don't know how I should acces by ftp to /es. I'm afraid is not possible.

I've tried to use a child theme for each one and change only the image header but I've tried to add the file /images/header and it doesn't work. I assume I have to change something in functions or I dont't know...

So, is there any easy way to have a single header for each site?

I've tried to do it with Atahualpa Easy Header Fix but when I upload the files to the server my web shows an error in the functions file.

Thans for any advice!