Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Text wrapping on drop down menu in version 3.4.9.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 28, 2010, 03:16 PM
psomers

7 posts · Oct 2009
[SOLVED] Text wrapping on drop down menu in version 3.4.9.

Hi Flynn and fellow lovers of Atahualapa,

Strange query, I have just updated the website with version 3.4.9. and now I have 2 problems which are probably simple to sort out but unfortunatily I am at a loss.

1. Drop down menues are wrapped into a small area - therefore the title of page is on four lines. Can you get rid of the text wrapping?
2. Submenues - When you scroll down through the menu it no longer seperates the submenu from the menu. e.g it was

Home Services
Business Development
Networking
Google Maps Benefits
Check your details
Make it happen
FAQ
Satnav

Now it is
Home Services
Business
Development
Networking
Google
Maps
Benefits
Check
your
details

To see this 'live' please go to www.seit.ie

I would appreciate the kick to fix this as I cannot letthis beat me - Please help
Make it happen
FAQ
Satnav