Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] How Can I Center Widget titles?

Old May 26, 2010, 07:06 PM
bloggernica

9 posts · May 2010
Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to bloggernica
Help Guys!

I wanted to center align the widget titles but can't do so from the styling widgets option using the codes

align:center
align=center

I also tried putting spaces in the widget title but it still wont move. I would appreciate any ideas you might have on this issue:

http://www.thevirtualonlineassistant.com/
Old May 26, 2010, 07:16 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The CSS to put in the Widget Title box would be
HTML Code:
text-align:center;
Old May 26, 2010, 10:05 PM
bloggernica

9 posts · May 2010
Philippines
Send a message via Skype™ to bloggernica
thank you so very much Larry! That was just what I needed! thanks thanks! Now I only have to decide what image to put in the header!