Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] How to make page menu item point to custom URL?

Old Jan 22, 2010, 03:49 AM
bongo

9 posts · Jan 2010
Hi all,

Q1: Is it possible to make page menu item point to custom URL? If so, how is it done?
Q2: Is it possible to insert custom page menus? If so, how is it done?

Thanks!
Old Jan 22, 2010, 03:54 AM
DannyLife

40 posts · Nov 2009
Q1: I was looking for the same thing, and found this.. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/page-links-to/
While you can fix it with a code thats inanely complicated, this plug-in allows you to create a blank page, call it what you want, and then link it to any custom URL. So it shows up in the page menu bar, and when its clicked it goes to the URL youve selected
Old Jan 22, 2010, 08:17 AM
bongo

9 posts · Jan 2010
Thank you so much Danny! This works great!!