Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

edit image title

Old Apr 6, 2009, 07:15 PM
zizi

29 posts · Mar 2009
In my blog I have a lot of pictures (will have..).. so when I insert a picture (already located in my host..) I copy and paste the link.

My question is: is there a method to always have the same title written for "edit image title" ? Can we have a preset title for all images that will be inserted ? Something like: "© My blog All rights Reserved"

Thanks Z.
Old Apr 11, 2009, 05:31 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
zizi
where are you doing the editing of the title - by this I mean, what wordpress page are you on?
For example, If I was talking about the height of the header image I'd say

From the wordpress dashboard go to
Appearance -> Atahualpa theme Options -> Header Image -> header Image: Height

this way you would know where in Wordpress I was talking about. So my questiona are
1) does this have anything to do with this theme (Atahualpa)
2) if so where are you talking about - if not
3) what area of wordpress are you talking about?
Old Apr 11, 2009, 06:39 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I understand what you mean, the image editor in the Wordpress post editor. You want to have a certain text pre-filled into the field "Edit Image Title" so you don't have to paste it in each time. While this is possible it would be easier to just add that image title after the fact, when the page is being processed, instead of having that text there at the time when you edit or insert and picture.

Similar to this http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?p=4791

Do you want to ADD to what WP already adds to the image title (usually the filename without the ending, i.e. "myimage" for myimage.gif) or replace what's there with "© My blog All rights Reserved".

Also, are these images going to be linked, will they have captions, or both? I guess a mixture of this, different for each image?

I'll update that other thread tomorrow with a solution for caption/links/nothing. Please remind me to post here too if I forget