Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Full posts showing on category pages rather than excerpts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 6, 2015, 10:21 PM
kitfreeman

57 posts · Jan 2011
Full posts showing on category pages rather than excerpts

Hi

I've just noticed that my category pages are now showing full posts rather than excerpts, even though I have 'Only Excerpts' selected under ATO -> Configure Excerpts -> Category pages, and excerpt length is set to 55 words.

The category pages used to show excerpts only, and I can't think of anything relevant that I've changed.

Can any suggest what the problem might be, please? It's baffling me!

Best, K