Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Changing Postbody style [screenshot added]

Old Mar 17, 2009, 07:58 PM
Question

3 posts · Mar 2009
Hi There,

Im playing around with the theme, and its the best theme i've seen so far!!!!

Just one quick question. I made it so (edited the loop) that the homepage displays the posts as a summary with an attached image.

This works great, but i would like to have the post body (the light blue area with the gray border that holds the image and the text) to have the same height as the picture.

I assume this must be in the stylesheet right? i tried a lot of different things in there but i can not seem to get the spacing above the text and image to disapear.

To make clear what i mean i added a screenshot of the work in progress.
I mean the post in the center, there is like a 10 pixel space above the postbody.
I would like that space to disapear, so that the border fits around the post and image like it does at the right, left and bottom.

Help with this issue would be most welcome!

Old Mar 18, 2009, 11:10 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
That's very likely a CSS issue. Check for top margin or padding of the image or the post container, or the post title container. Setting the image to display: block might be required too