Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Updated to Ata 3.7.11 lost homepage rotator

Old Apr 17, 2013, 12:47 PM
BywayWriter

27 posts · Mar 2013
The Atahualpa theme was updated to 3.7.11. Now Dynamic Content Gallery disappeared from home page. I don't see DCG's php code in the index template. Placing code in index.php doesn't make gallery show on homepage. I have tried both is_front and is_home. What am I doing wrong?

PHP Code:
<?php if( is_front() ) 
  { 
?>
    <?php dynamic_content_gallery();
  }
?>
Where should the code be placed? Nothing happens when right after get_header().
Old Apr 17, 2013, 01:41 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what is the url?
what are you displaying as your landing page (dashboard->settings->reading->front page displays)
if you (or someone else) had add code to the index, it would have been replaced when the new index.php was copied into the theme folder.