Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

having trouble aligning the top menu

Old Nov 15, 2011, 01:23 PM
lisacole

5 posts · Nov 2011
http://www.scagliola.biz/

I've moved the menu to the side but I'm having problems with the top menu dropping down - I had to add some padding to the Overall Style & Config./Body Style to make the text drop down and not hide behind the lower menu bar at the top.

And, it all sort of jumps around when you change pages.

Any ideas what I can do to fix it?

Last edited by lisacole; Nov 15, 2011 at 01:31 PM.
Old Nov 15, 2011, 02:06 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The Atahualpa "style" you are using has the background image of the gray bars and has to be dealt with by editing or position the menu with CSS. Take a look in ATO>Export/Import setting for information on those styles but be aware if you import one it will overwrite you current setting so you should export what you currently have first.

Because of that background image you will have to fiddle with perhaps the height of #container or perhaps the logo area styling in ATO>Style & edit Header Area