Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Theme problems header

Old Nov 2, 2010, 04:59 PM
dingest

15 posts · Oct 2010
I have been using the theme and was almost done with the site when something happened and the theme became corrupted. Now I am trying to start over and I can't get the original theme to display properly. The header image is at the top of the page and the page menus are messed up. I am trying to return it where it was in the original theme image with a feature image that spans the entire page with round page menu tabs.

It all went to pieces when I installed a contact form plugin.

Here is the site if you can help.
http://www.digitalingest.com/wordpress/
Old Nov 2, 2010, 05:50 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
have you taken the plugin out?
do you have a backup of the database from before th issue occured?
have you checked to see if your host could restre the database from the day before the issue occurred?
Old Nov 2, 2010, 06:24 PM
dingest

15 posts · Oct 2010
No I didn't back up. Lesson learned. I just need to restore the theme to it's original look. But I reinstalled it and it's still messed up.

I have deleted all the questionable plugins. How do I restore the theme?

Thanks.
Old Nov 2, 2010, 07:38 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I don't see how the plugin would have messed up the theme since they store data in different rows of the database. So theoretically the data for the theme options should be there unless you have done something to effect it.

have you done an export of your database since the issue?
Just what have you done so far? ie what steps have you taken since the incident?
Old Nov 3, 2010, 01:22 PM
dingest

15 posts · Oct 2010
I ended up just reinstalling everything and starting over. I learned my lesson and I am now backing up constantly!

Another question,
How do I place a three column container underneath the header image on the front page only and then have three equal column posts (posts in place of the left & right widget) that mirror it in size underneath?

I removed the container that had a horizontal line on the top and bottom of the header image.

Should I just modify that?

What code makes it 3 equals columns?

Thanks.