Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Single Post Pages--How to make post title a link?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 18, 2009, 05:58 PM
chainpin

6 posts · Aug 2009
Single Post Pages--How to make post title a link?

Is it possible to make post titles a link on single post pages. This permalink would be handy for someone hovering over the post title to copy, also, this would keep the color scheme of the post titles consistent throughout the site.

Obviously, if someone were to click the post link they would stay on the same page, but again, there are other reason to do this.

Any ideas?