Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Logo image blurry

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 8, 2010, 04:13 PM
mp5802

4 posts · Jun 2010
[SOLVED] Logo image blurry

I’ve got a blog running in WordPress 2.9.x installed with Atahualpa 3.49. I’ve always noticed that the logo and header images are a bit blurry. See: http://civilliberal.com/

The images are razor sharp in PhotoShop or when placed alone on a simple webpage like this: http://civilliberal.com//wp/temp/CLlogo.jpg

The logo image is 900px x 131.
The rotating header images are 900px x 111.
My Atahualpa layout is set to fixed 900px wide. (Min and Max set to 900px, too.) Padding is 20px (unchanged). I’ve fiddled with these numbers and that does not help.

The images are obviously getting stretched a bit. I don’t mind making the images larger to begin with, but where is the logo size coded so that I can make the dimensions of the logo image correct without trial and error? (I'm sorry if this fix is in the forum already, but I couldn't find it.)

Thanks! - Mike