Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Atahualpa, Multisite, restore settings right into bfa_ata4

Old Jan 5, 2013, 01:46 PM
romanmm

5 posts · Jan 2013
Atahualpa, Multisite, restore settings right into bfa_ata4

Hi,

Twice I had the same problem on my multisite WP: after activation of new plug-in, Atahualpa settings disappear. Not from all sites but from many of them.
Is it possible to restore only bfa_ata4 string from wp_options table?
I mean that I have daily backup and can restore only wp_options table to local MySQL, then I can copy a content of bra_ata4 and paste to my production MySQL in the same string of the same site. I tried to do this but Atahualpa each time restores the values to their default values.
Or there is a tool that can convert bfa_ata4 string value to Atahualpa settings that lately can be imported by standard way?

Regards,
Roman
Old Jan 5, 2013, 06:33 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do you know what plugin did this?
How many sites in the multi site?
What version of Atahualpa and WP?

For each site there should be a 'bfa_ata4' row in it's wp_options table. You should check to see if it is there and if it matches the previous version.

Can you recreate this? a Plugin shouldn't be touching the BFA_ata4 row in the database so something else strange must be going on in retaliation to multi sites.
Old Jan 5, 2013, 09:19 PM
romanmm

5 posts · Jan 2013
Hi,

I know that it's something strange but it happened sporadically and I simply want to know if I can restore bfa_ata4 simply by pasting string into MySQL database? Or convert it to Atahualpa settings file?
'bfa_ata4' row exists in database even after resetting of settings.
I can't recreate it. Sorry.

Regards,
Roman

Last edited by juggledad; Jan 6, 2013 at 03:55 AM.
Old Jan 6, 2013, 04:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
What was the first version of Atahualpa you had installed on this site?

I would make it a practice (for now) of doing an atahualpa export from each site

Last edited by juggledad; Feb 9, 2013 at 09:25 PM.
Old Jan 6, 2013, 09:22 AM
romanmm

5 posts · Jan 2013
I still use 3.6.7 from the beginning and we didn't any upgrade to the theme.
Old Jan 6, 2013, 11:55 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
it's going to take some digging to determine what is going on and I'll be busy with paying customers for then next week. If I have some time I'll try to look at it but don't expect much.