Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Dual Title Colors

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 11, 2013, 09:59 AM
RobinDenning

12 posts · Dec 2012
[SOLVED] Dual Title Colors

Hi all,
I have been trying to make changes that would cause the titles of my posts to be all in one color - #333333 (black).

I tried going into CSS Settings >Dual Title Colors and removed .hentry h2 a[rel=boomark].
That made the post title all one color - the default blue #0090d3.

That seems to be driven by the posts.css file:

Quote:
/* All links inside post container .hentry */
.hentry a {
color: #0090d3;
text-decoration: none;
If I change the color there, it corrects the post title the way I want, but it also turns all the links within the post to black, which I do not want.

I have tried a few other things that did not work.
Anybody have any ideas on what needs to be done?
thanks in advance.
Robin

http://alittlesewing.com