Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

I've lot my foot again, because of a bad widget?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 5, 2009, 06:23 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
I've lot my foot again, because of a bad widget?

What is it with me and the footer? Second time it's disappeared.

We have the seeclickfix.com map running on a Page. It lets users put a marker on the map, showing a pothole or other infrastructure problem, and local officials are alerted.

I used the seeclickfix.com logo in the right sidebar, linking the image to the Page where our map is. I use Any Code to make the widget. Soon after that, I noticed that the footer was gone from every post and Page except for the map page.

I also see that the Save Changes button is gone from the right sidebar widgets area. Even if I want to remove that widget, I can't!

The very last thing in the source code of pages missing the footer is this:
Code:
<div id="execphp-422149711" class="widget widget_execphp">						<div class="execphpwidget">
, which also makes me think a widget is the problem.

Help!