Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Images in Post: Option for "No Border" on selected posts?

Old Aug 24, 2009, 09:33 AM
KatyDigg

319 posts · Jul 2009
I want to retain the Global Option of Border on Images in Posts.

However, on selected postings, I would like to be able to set the Border to "No"

i.e. no border with image on a selected posting.

Is this possible?

Perhaps, with a CSS Insert?

Many thanks.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 12:12 PM
AnneTanne

40 posts · Jan 2009
Belgium
Have you tried adding a class to those images, (e.g. 'noborder' ), and add the corresponding CSS to ATO / Add html/css inserts ?
Old Aug 25, 2009, 11:52 AM
KatyDigg

319 posts · Jul 2009
Hello Anne,

How kind of you to offer help, thank you.

Yes, I set a distinction, a class, and CSS/HTML insert option.

So, next, I thought I would ask here, with regard to Atahualpha Theme and associated Theme Options etc.

Now, I shall simply accept that this cannot be done, other than, Set Images to No Border in ATO

and then add a Border to each image in post(s), but, that would relate to the majority of images.

The images that require No Border being the minority.

Thank you for your time and consideration, very much appreciated.
Old Aug 26, 2009, 11:47 AM
AnneTanne

40 posts · Jan 2009
Belgium
You could set the the border just like you want it in the majority of images.
Then you can create a class for the the images that shouldn't have a border, and add a CSS insert that removes the border from the images that have that class.

I've done that for the signature on my posts that you see on single-post pages on my blog. That signature doesn't have a border, unlike the other pictures on my blog. In the CSS-insert tab of my blog , you find

.signature img
{
border:none;
margin-top: 20px;
margin-bottom: 10px;
margin-left: 30px;
background-color: #ffffff;
}

And this defines the (abscence of) the border, the margins and the background-color for the image in the div with class "signature".

I guess that when you simply give the images that should be borderless the class 'noborder', you could simply add:

.noborder
{
border:none;
}

Of course you have to manually add the class 'noborder' to all those borderless images.

Last edited by AnneTanne; Aug 26, 2009 at 11:50 AM.