Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How do I remove the link from a post title?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 29, 2011, 06:18 PM
DailoDanyo

1 posts · Jan 2011
How do I remove the link from a post title?

Hello all,

I am trying to remove the link in the title of my posts...

I've searched the wordpress support forum and was told to edit the index.html of Atahualpa and they suggested that I edit index.html for Atahualpa to disable the link but this is what I get when I look at the index.html file.

<?php # error_reporting(-1);
list($bfa_ata, $cols, $left_col, $left_col2, $right_col, $right_col2, $bfa_ata['h_blogtitle'], $bfa_ata['h_posttitle']) = bfa_get_options();
get_header();
extract($bfa_ata);

?>

<?php /* If there are any posts: */
if (have_posts()) : $bfa_ata['postcount'] = 0; /* Postcount needed for option "XX first posts full posts, rest excerpts" */ ?>

<?php include 'bfa://content_above_loop'; ?>

<?php while (have_posts()) : the_post(); $bfa_ata['postcount']++; ?>

<?php include 'bfa://content_inside_loop'; ?>

<?php endwhile; ?>

<?php include 'bfa://content_below_loop'; ?>

<?php /* END of: If there are any posts */
else : /* If there are no posts: */ ?>

<?php include 'bfa://content_not_found'; ?>

<?php endif; /* END of: If there are no posts */ ?>

<?php # center_content_bottom does not exist
# if ( $bfa_ata['center_content_bottom'] != '' ) include 'bfa://center_content_bottom'; ?>

<?php get_footer(); ?>

Here is the link to the website I'm building:
www.luckycarwash.com

Thanks for the help!!
-Dan