Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Widget style

Old Dec 20, 2010, 03:09 AM
Karin

25 posts · Oct 2009
[SOLVED] Widget style

Hi!

I've added a new widget (http://didring.se/wordpress/) but it's not picking up the style I've set for widgets links and text, instead it seems to use the setting for the main page. How can I change this?

/Karin
Old Dec 20, 2010, 07:28 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you are talking about the second widget which has black and red text that is because the other widgets are all links. If you want that widget to have white text you need to use something like the following.
HTML Code:
#text-3, text-3 a {
color: #fff;
}
Old Dec 21, 2010, 01:37 AM
Karin

25 posts · Oct 2009
Thanks! Worked just fine, only thing is that the links in that box are still red, what do I use to turn them white too?
Old Dec 21, 2010, 06:10 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
My bad. I forgot a # The code should have been.
HTML Code:
#text-3, #text-3 a {
color: #fff;
}
Old Dec 22, 2010, 01:43 AM
Karin

25 posts · Oct 2009
Oh, thanks, now it works just perfect!