Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to assign different header-images to different pages?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 14, 2010, 11:54 AM
koinonos

22 posts · Jul 2010
UK
How to assign different header-images to different pages?

Hello

I have seen this post and have followed most of it, apart from I have a query on where to add the CSS for the page.

Quote:
Now for each page add the following CSS Insert
HTML Code:
body.page-id-211 div#imagecontainer {
background-image: url(http://yourdomain.com/wordpress/wp-c...r/homepage.jpg) !important;
where '211' is the page ID for the page you are working on (to get the page ID, go and edit the page, then look in the browsers address bar. The last part of the html address will be a number and that is the page ID)
Where exactly do you add the CSS insert? On each of the pages? If so, where on the page?
Or is it somewhere else?

Using 353 and want different header images on each of the different pages.
Thanks.