Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Page menu bar help

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 20, 2010, 07:14 PM
Briggsm8

9 posts · Apr 2010
Brisbane
[SOLVED] Page menu bar help

Heyy,

I am having a problem with the appearance of right hand side of the menu bar. The border of the last menu item is either just next to the right hand border (creating a little "stripe") or it wraps down to make the menu bar two lines deep. If I make it match exactly in Chrome, then it doesn't work in IE. The menu items need to have a border around them, otherwise all items blend into one another.

In getting the page menu bar to be the same size in different browsers (Chrome & IE). I can get the tabs to just about fit into the bar in Chrome but when viewed in IE the last tab basically get word wrapped and makes a whole new line under all the other tabs and there is a gap to the right of it.

The website i am working on is almost done, I am using Atahualpa 3.4.1 and WordPress 2.9.2.
The layout width is fixed at 970px, this leaves a small gap to the right of the last tab. If i make it 969px it fits in Chrome (makes a double thick line on the right hand side) but in IE makes menu wrap to a the second line.

The site URL is www.cobalt-it.com.au/aesops2

The site is nearly done and the appearance of this menu is driving me crazy. Thanks.