Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Automatic resizing of the header image

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 10, 2009, 12:25 AM
yiorgos

13 posts · Feb 2009
[SOLVED] Automatic resizing of the header image

Hi
What are the settings in the Layout section (for Layout WIDTH and type, Layout MIN width, Layout MAX width) in order to get the header image to automatically resize according to the browser size or screen resolution?

Take a look at http://palestine-cyprus.com/
The header width is 1284px and when the screen resolution is e,g, 1024x768, it is cropped.
However the image in the post below is resized. How can I achieve this?
I have tried a number of combination for the above value without success

Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks