Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Free space between window edge and the theme upper border

Old May 9, 2009, 03:42 PM
Prorok78

2 posts · May 2009
hi Guys.. i've been fighting this problem a few days now and now i just give up.. need help on this... if you take a look on my website - www.photostrada.com.. it is WP 2.7.1 and the newest athalupa (with very few mods).. The thing is that i have about 20-30 pixels of the free space just above the top elements of the theme... logo and serch box are disabled, i checked every single option in the CP and even reinstall everything from scratch... still no joy.. empty, useless space above the header image... i can put the page menu on top and then the image - no difference - still that empty space is there... i saw screenshots of others websites with this set of software and there seems to be ok - i mean the image (or page menu bar) is on the very top on the page, sticking to the edge of the window... every where but not on my page...

can someone please point me to the right place what can be wrong??
thanks a lot!!!

one more thing - lightbox.. it doesn't work.. it works fine on the pixeled theme and on the few others, but when i turn on the athalupa it stops working... any idea why?? - (now i'm using shadowbos js insteed)

Thanks
stan

Last edited by Prorok78; May 11, 2009 at 02:34 AM.
Old May 11, 2009, 02:33 AM
Prorok78

2 posts · May 2009
HI Guys, here is some update and further questions - i'd say it is some magic here...
well, as i couldnt find the solution and no one responded, i gave up and started adjust the website... i paste some piece of code in the header in left sidebar section so i have the JS slideshow looking like the book with moving pages.. since it didn't work out and the whole page layaut has been messed up i carefully deleted this code and here it is... my previous problem dissapeared (there is no longer empty space above the header) but i lost the horizontal lines that should be between every posts.. now posts are displayed one just after another without any 'deviders' between them...
so i reinstall everything: a wholl wordpress, database, athalupa theme... well still nothing... now i have the page just in the place i want it, but with bad layaut..
so question is how to add the horizontal lines that should be between posts??
thanks a lot!!! stan
Old May 17, 2009, 05:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Posts styling are controled in Atahualpa theme Options -. Post/Page Styling. You probably want something in the 'POST Container' section.