Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Invalid Argument messages

Old Feb 23, 2013, 04:38 PM
scampy

13 posts · Jun 2010
Hi, I recently tried to change the footer to include a link to my Privacy policy and now everything has gone wrong.
I get the following error messages at the top of pages back and front end:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 55

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 837
2 2

Warning: extract() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/index.php on line 4

Any ideas?
I was hoping to launch the site tomorow!
Mark
Old Feb 23, 2013, 04:43 PM
scampy

13 posts · Jun 2010
Okay quick update, looking at the Atahualpa pages in the back end, all options seem to have been deleted and replaced with the number "2"
I tried changing some back and as soon as I save the page the errors come back and when I look at the page again all options say "2" again
Very odd!
Old Feb 23, 2013, 05:46 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what happens if you go to ato->export/import settings and export your settings?
also do you have a recent database backup?
and what about removing the link from the footer? - or can you ?
Old Feb 24, 2013, 05:32 AM
scampy

13 posts · Jun 2010
I get a very long error message. The start if it is copied below:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 55

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 837

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php:55) in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/download.php on line 7

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php:55) in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/download.php on line 8

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php:55) in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/download.php on line 9
"N:268:{s:17:\"page_post_options\";s:3:\"Yes\";s:1 1:\"use_bfa_seo\";s:2:\"No\";s:25:\"homepage_meta_ description\";s:0:\"\";s:22:\"homepage_meta_keywor ds\";s:0:\"\";s:13:\"add_blogtitle\";s:23:\"Page Title - Blog Title\";s:20:\"title_separator_code\";s:1:\"1\";s: 15:\"archive_noindex\";s:2:\"No\";s:11:\"cat_noind ex\";s:2:\"No\";s:11:\"tag_noindex\";s:2:\"No\";s: 18:\"h1_on_single_pages\";s:3:\"Yes\";s:8:\"nofoll ow\";s:2:\"No\";s:10:\"body_style\";s:99:\"font-family: 'Delius', arial, sans-serif;\r\nfont-size: 1.6em;\r\ncolor: #000000;\r\nbackground:
Old Feb 24, 2013, 08:54 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
I've got an idea but I'm out right now and won't be back for about 2 1/2 hours so check back then.

Meanwhile do a database backup and if you feel comfortable send me a pm with an admin id/pw and I'll poke when I get back
Old Feb 24, 2013, 10:25 AM
scampy

13 posts · Jun 2010
Thanks so much,
I have sent you the PM
Old Feb 24, 2013, 11:41 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
See PM I sent
btw what version of WP and Atahualpa?
Old Feb 24, 2013, 12:12 PM
scampy

13 posts · Jun 2010
Have replied by PM.
The versions are...
Wordpress 3.5.1
Atahualpa 3.7.10
Old Feb 24, 2013, 02:28 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
here is the file
Attached Files
File Type: txt mrbrock.txt (13.6 KB, 1119 views)
Old Feb 24, 2013, 02:42 PM
scampy

13 posts · Jun 2010
Thank you for trying, I'm still getting the errors shown below when I activate Atahualpa, should I delete the theme and then reinstall it and enter my settings from the file?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php:55) in /home/taylor44/public_html/mrbrock.co.uk/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

Old Feb 24, 2013, 03:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
You can go to the theme options and press teh 'Reset all options' button.