Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] (rotating) Header Image Doubled/Cropped when resizing window

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 17, 2016, 08:09 AM
emillian

5 posts · Feb 2013
[SOLVED] (rotating) Header Image Doubled/Cropped when resizing window

Hallo everyone,

I am using (WP 4.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.24 with WooCommerce). I recently increased the height of my header image. (site www.joliemolly.ch). I now noticed that when resizing my window or when viewing the site on an ipad or iphone the header image appears as a scaled version over a cropped version of itself (see attached screenshot).

This behaviour does not happen when I use just 1 header image.

I am using a fluid layout (92%) with a max layout width of 1400px (min 320). I also followed the instructions on how to make the site How To make Atahualpa pass Google's 'Mobile-Friendly Test'). I searched thru the forum but have not been able to find a solution. Any ideas ?

Many thanks for the help.

Kind regards

Erik
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screencapture.jpg
Views:	1311
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	2732