Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Post that is a sticky on the front page doesn't display the full post.

Old Oct 6, 2010, 03:16 AM
jambo01

16 posts · Sep 2010
I want to make one post always be at the top of the home page. This post will display a photo. I created a new post and inserted the image, I then made the post public and a sticky.

In the reading options I have for each article in a feed show, "full text"

Yet the post I created only shows the title and not the image unless I click on the post title to bring it up in a new page.
Old Oct 6, 2010, 03:41 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
check your settings at ATO->Configure EXCERPTS
Old Oct 6, 2010, 03:48 AM
jambo01

16 posts · Sep 2010
Ah yes thanks, I had to set display full for category posts as I am using your script to display posts in certain categories.

Is there anyway to remove a title being displayed on a post?
Old Oct 6, 2010, 03:57 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
at ato->Style & edit CENTER COLUMN->The LOOP you could add a php IF around the line
HTML Code:
<?php bfa_post_headline('<div class="post-headline">','</div>'); ?
which displays both the page and post titles